Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of any companies that sell a turbo kit for a F7?

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yes but they are very unificient compared to what a 4 stroke engine makes. They are almost not worth it. Stating all you are doing is blowing fuel and air right out the exhaust.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Go on Snowest and look for Brad Story Turbos. He makes them for the M series and they make very good power. Boondocker also makes one.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Pure Logic tuning has a kit for the M and F, www.purlogictuning.com puts you at 240hp with the boost up and race gas, if you turn the boost down you can run pump gas. But never run less that 91 or 92 octane. Seen a video of a guy that had one for his M with a 141, and he could stand it up, so he said he would suggest putting a track extension on or your gonna spin like crazy or go over backwards of you put a tone of studs on, I think the video was on hardcoresledder's site. He thought the 141" was almost too small. If you can find the video it will make you drool

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speed_freek @ Jan 13 2007, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Pure Logic tuning has a kit for the M and F, www.purlogictuning.com puts you at 240hp with the boost up and race gas, if you turn the boost down you can run pump gas. But never run less that 91 or 92 octane. Seen a video of a guy that had one for his M with a 141, and he could stand it up, so he said he would suggest putting a track extension on or your gonna spin like crazy or go over backwards of you put a tone of studs on, I think the video was on hardcoresledder's site. He thought the 141" was almost too small. If you can find the video it will make you drool[/b]

Thanks for the helpful info. I'm thinking of cancelling my order with D&D(been waiting over 8 weeks for twin pipes, boondocker, and clutch kit), and spending more and getting pure logic's turbo. thanks again.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Otherwise talk to Dan at the Outdoor Shop, looks like he has Speedwerx twins, and the ODS clutch kit from what I heard is a really nice setup, he has boondockers also...fyi Good luck with your decision!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (f-7 rookie @ Jan 14 2007, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
8wks that is uncalled forIMO.Are they that busy?[/b]

Ya i think so too. The first time i called to check on my order the guy asked me what i ordered, I said twin pipes, and before i could say anything else he said it would be at least 2 more weeks. I didn't even tell him my name yet. This was my first order with them and it will be my last for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts