Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 06 crossifre 700 in september with 360 miles on it and have been looking at some issues that others
have seen through this site and was wondering where i can get some tunnel supports for this sled as i hear its an
issue and i checked and my sled does not have them.

any info would be helpful for the supports and also if there is anything else to look for

it is also a late model buid if that matters

thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey great buy on the Crossfire 7 this is a great sled and you will love it. Alright for the tunnel supports I highly recommend fastsleddr's tunnel supports. You can find him on hardcoresledder.com, go to the crossfire forum and go to the bottom of the page do a search for "no snow tunnel supports" and look for fastsleddr<not a typo, his name is Jim get ahold of him for the supports, they are about $110 shipped to your door w/ rivets. He also has some blemished ones but i would just pay the extra $ to get the good looking ones. These take some time to install but look great and is well worth the time!! and stiffened up the tunnel BIG TIME!!! here a couple of pics of what the supports look like on my sled. I highly recommend getting these before you bend a tunnel not saying it will happend but it's very possible, Thanks, anymore ?'s about this sled let me know or pm me.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
i just put a set on mine on saturday night. they are genuine arctic cat part. Very well fit. No cutting reqired just drill the holes for the rivets. easy install. part number is 4639-900, available at any dealer. I paid $ 64.25 for mine including rivets.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zeblude @ Nov 17 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
just bought a 06 crossifre 700 in september with 360 miles on it and have been looking at some issues that others
have seen through this site and was wondering where i can get some tunnel supports for this sled as i hear its an
issue and i checked and my sled does not have them.

any info would be helpful for the supports and also if there is anything else to look for

it is also a late model buid if that matters

thanks[/b]
PM'd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts