Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 F8 snopro Ltd

Anyone install a tunnel rack for gas can on a 129? Hoping there's room for BOTH the rack and still keep my stock mid-size tunnel bag on as well. If so, please give me a manufacturer. Pretty sure the Cat one won't work with the tunnel bag left on.

I know I can fit one on there if I take off my tunnel bag. Limited real estate back there....I know!

·
Registered
11 Posts

Up North Technologies! I havent tried them but seen good reviews for them on SnowTrax Television. Click the link and the pictures show what you can do pretty clearly. I believe you will have room.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Up North Technologies! I havent tried them but seen good reviews for them on SnowTrax Television. Click the link and the pictures show what you can do pretty clearly. I believe you will have room.
Thanks for the info. I checked them out. Mtn addiction makes a tunnel mount that's easy to install. I'm giving it a try.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, when you get it installed post a picture, I also have a 129" and would be interested !
Will do. I had to remove the peg mounts that supported the stock midsize Cat tunnel bag for this new one. But you can side by side a 1.3gal gas can and a gear bag on the mount. Cheaper than the linq system too.

I'm just happy I won't be one of the first in my group whining for fuel anymore!

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
I just ordered the white out technologies set up for my bag. It was about 100 bucks for the Black Friday sale

·
Super Moderator
8,445 Posts
GregB, are you talking about the Adapta-link?
These are some cool ideas.
I'm wondering if anyone has had issues with pin mount systems breaking loose from the tunnel?
I have run various bags over the years. I have learned that if the bag can move even a teeny tiny bit, it will eventually be destroyed. I usually get them dang tight and strap them if there is still movement.
I have not tried any of the quick link systems yet. I'm just wondering if they can move on the mounts?

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Yep it will let you make just about anything quick attach. I have never seen a linq larch fail. It seems to be a solid set up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts