Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Best ride on the hill in a long time.... A LONG TIME Cat happy

Rode from TCWhitford's camp out side of Port Lyden (left at 10am), down into Boonville, up to the hill. Looped past Highmarket, back to Talbot's Corners (first time I EVER remember coming into there on flat trails...ever....), past Flat Rock, to Tugger's for lunch (at 1PM). After lunch and gas up, back past Flat Rock,etc then thru Turin and back to Camp at 5PM. 160-some miles.

Hat's off to the groomer operators !!!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Are those curve xs skis on the procross sleds? How do they like them?

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Are those curve xs skis on the procross sleds? How do they like them?
No..not curves. USI X2 Triple Threats. First day with them on the ProCross, twin spar and CF. So far, like them. Have been a Razor fan for a long time so they have to convince me they are better than the Razors. The green ProCross has Razors on it. Between the 2, in the conditions yesterday, the Razors seem to have a little better bite but a small amount of darting and the X2s had no darting but a slightly heavier steering feel to them. Like I said, first day with them so adjustments will be continuing to see if we can get them better.

I will say this however, a much better ski than the Curves I've used in the past.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Ok thanks sounds good

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
nice pack of sleds!!Clap

·
Registered
47 Posts
If the snow sticks around, Myself and a couple of fellas are headed to Flat Rock Inn the 7th of FEB. That a nice place to stay?

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the snow sticks around, Myself and a couple of fellas are headed to Flat Rock Inn the 7th of FEB. That a nice place to stay?
personally, there are better places to stay. The edge & the ridgeview to name 2.

Reactions: BuckF7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts