Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Well, we all know Tucker took gold in the Xgames and had a big lead on everybody. But I was woundering does anybody know where i can buy his sled. Every year its up for grabs and i can never find. so i was just woundering anybody out there who knew the website or anything else.

·
Registered
130 Posts
you could always call arctic cat in Thief River Falls and talk to his ol man kirk. but like the other guy said Good Luck with that. Also get ready to pay a lot of cash for it :thumbsup:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (firecat823 @ Jan 28 2007, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you could always call arctic cat in Thief River Falls and talk to his ol man kirk. but like the other guy said Good Luck with that. Also get ready to pay a lot of cash for it :thumbsup:[/b]
yeah, how much you guys thinking ?? i say about 10,000 for is sled that he raced in winter x11.

·
Super Moderator
8,516 Posts
would they even sell that sled right away??? There has to be a bunch of top secert stuff on that sled, that AC probbly would not want the Genral public to get there hands on.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GregB @ Jan 28 2007, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
would they even sell that sled right away??? There has to be a bunch of top secert stuff on that sled, that AC probbly would not want the Genral public to get there hands on.[/b]
from what i hear they take the good stuff off, and sometimes they have to trail convert the sleds because its got to much good stuff on it. If you were a arctic-cat racer or a big dog they would keep it or make it the way you want it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well......Knowing the hibberts there was a FEW items on his sled that are probebly not on any other sno pro.....things that will be used maybe next year and the year after. But like the others said you could make one look just like that......Find a black sno pro and put headlight covers and monster stickers.......

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well should i do it ?? buy a 2004 or newer 440 sno pro in black, fox floats, monster graphics, and it needs a big tank so 10 or 13 gallon tank and trail converted to pump gas. also do these things burn gas ??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Would you keep the 440 in it or would you put a speedwerx motor in it? if your going with the mod motor, you will need a-lot more then 4,000.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Why would you want to buy a beat to hell Snow Pro? They only sell those sleds because they have been pounded into the ground race after race. Anything that was good is stripped and replaced with the junk they have left laying around the shop. Most of them are barely runnable when they are sold.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Former race sled = trail riding headaces 100 miles from home. Hope you know a lot about carb/clutch tuning before you buy a race sled. Normal trail sled motor requires minimal tuning to get it to run good. Race sled requires lots of tuning to get it to run good. Hours of testing to make them great. Thats why they have a crew who wrench on sleds all the time to help them out. IMO not worth the price just to say its was his sled.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts