Administrator
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's still a winner!!! :super_happy:

·
Registered
160 Posts
yea it was great........what happened to the DOO's???????? :lol:

and Chris Burandt is the odds on for the freestyle. I really like watching him ride. smooth!!!!!!! He is an awesome backwoods riders seen in Slednecks videos. Slednecks 7 was awesome. Whats funny is i heard him say in 7 that he was a Backcountry rider not a "RAMP TRAMP"...........

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not too start any trouble but everybody talks about how great the 4th wheel kit is for the f/c chassis. But they dont run them on the snocross sleds. Why is that? I was thinking of getting the kit but haven't seen the need for it. You know kinda like spending 4 grand on diesel acc's for 2 miles to the gallon. Just doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i dont run the kit. been thinking about it. for $100 i think it helps make the track last longer. My buddy says when i ride up embankments that he can see the edge rolling up alittle. May help clips last longer also.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Trail riding and Snocross racing are two completely different things. In snocross, they take the corners much slower than you would riding trails. They don't run sway bars either but try that on a long, high speed turn!

The extra wheels on the outside help in the trails.

·
Registered
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJSF7 @ Jan 28 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Trail riding and Snocross racing are two completely different things. In snocross, they take the corners much slower than you would riding trails. They don't run sway bars either but try that on a long, high speed turn!

The extra wheels on the outside help in the trails.[/b]
Im not tryin to be a smartass or anything, but my sled handles great without the swaybar and no 4th wheel kit. Sure, maybe its needs a little more body englis.. but its well worth it on jumps and rough stuff.

·
Registered
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJSF7 @ Jan 28 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The extra wheels on the outside help in the trails.[/b]
Im not tryin to be a smartass or anything, but my sled handles great without the swaybar and no 4th wheel kit. Sure, maybe its needs a little more body englis.. but its well worth it on jumps and rough stuff.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
actualy the reason they dont run boggy wheels on snopro rac3 sleds is if you go to like a local race and you see the guys running sleds with boggy wheels just watch at least one of them will lose a boggy and its 2 much of a hassle to put them back on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts