Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale the OEM steel extended base with the heavy duty OEM plastic carrier that's for the TRV cruiser model. I bought it used in very good condition and since I was forced to sell my 2008 Arctic Cat 650 H1 TRV 4X4 it's no longer needed now. My Buy Back link below if interested in reading that.

https://www.arcticchat.com/forum/general-atv-discussion/490413-buy-back.html

I believe it came off a newer model AC 1000 TRV 4x4, but it fit perfect on my 2008 650 H1 TRV 4X4. I have no idea which year models it will fit. The plastic carrier has 6 brass threaded inserts that use 6mm bolts for mounting either the factory cruiser storage trunk/box or in my case I had a aftermarket Raider storage/cargo trunk mounted there, worked just fine.

Also I have just a OEM plastic carrier only for sale, no steel base mount.

For the OEM steel base/carrier combo I want $100.00 USD plus what ever the shipping figures out to be shipped to your area. Probably USPS or Fed X will be used for the shipping

For just the OEM plastic carrier only $50.00 USD plus what ever the shipping figures out to be shipped to your area. Probably USPS OR Fed X will be used for the shipping.

If being shipped I'd take personal check,money order,or bank certified check. Item would be shipped after checks or what ever payment clear's.

I'm just North of Dallas about 30 miles so of course no shipping for any locals that want to pick up in person. I prefer cash on any local pick-up.

A couple of the pics showing Raider Storage/Cargo box mounted on the AC 650 TRV.

If interested just send me a PM. and thanks for looking.

Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is some pics of OEM plastic carrier rack only that's $50.00 USD plus shipping cost.

Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you are still interested in selling it I would offer you $50 for both. I would like to have it but don't really need it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer, but I'd like to get my money back out of it. I've got it listed with my local craigslist also. Somebody will eventually buy it or you can never tell about me I may end up with another AC TRV one of these day's. (y)

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts