Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy one for my 2007 F8 do the people who bought it already like it, Few questions also do u have to drill anything ?Rockerdude

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I'm likely in the minority with this opinion but........to me the trunk delete looks like there is something missing, almost like it's a cheaper model sled they left it off to keep within a price point. Could also be my age.
Either way.........enjoy.
Several threads on em over on HCS as well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm likely in the minority with this opinion but........to me the trunk delete looks like there is something missing, almost like it's a cheaper model sled they left it off to keep within a price point. Could also be my age.
Either way.........enjoy.
Several threads on em over on HCS as well.

I have to agree with Zr. I would keep it and enjoy the added storage space. Plus your sled wont look like you got in a wreck! LOL

Good luck

·
Registered
72 Posts

Here's mine(Skinz) and I love the look. I also added the Crossfire Snow Flap. Installation was a little tricky at first. I was able to talk to Jake from Skinz and he set things straight for me. Great guy to deal with. There is some drilling to do but it's a fairly simple install. I like it for the clean simple look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Skinz trunk delete kit w/crossfire flap and tailight

Are there any tips/tricks to getting the crossfire flap on skinz tunnel kit? I am looking to do this asap...the plastic trunk is a piece of Sh**:angry:. How much was the crossfire flap and tail light?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts