Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to sign up for Team Membership but it keeps rejecting my PayPal account. even mailed VerticalScope $50 once, haha. It's funny, as I buy stuff on eBay and Amazon all the time with PayPal. Tried to give each of my credit cards as well, but it says I must use PayPal. Never had so much trouble buying something before, oh well, haha.

·
Administrator
38,413 Posts
We will get it sorted out.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha, heck, Merv, pm me your mailing address and I'll mail you the cash. Or email me. Had a Dutch guy over visiting for a couple weeks, he "fixed " my iMac for me, now I can't find anything, or maybe everything was bass akward and looked ok to my dyslexic brain.

·
Administrator
38,413 Posts
Lol be patient we will get you signed up !

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get: "Some of your information isn't correct. Please try again." I'm not going to reset all my passwords again. Suddenly Yahoo and Google are asking me to reset my passwords too. It's ok, I'm old and severely dyslexic. My PayPal works fine on eBay and Amazon, just bought tires from Discount Tire. It's not a big deal. But thanks.

·
Administrator
486 Posts
I'm not sure what information they would be flagging as incorrect. If you try again poke around and try and see what is the issue. Normally it would give a red warning of something being off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts