Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I will be keeping you update about PA's snow in Erie and Crawford County. If you are interest doing a powder riding and open country riding and high speed runs on country back roads just hook me up and then we will go out for a ride.

Take care,
Dusty

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Hooked up with you the last 2 winters. Great Experience... thumbguy

Hopefully again...This time if Lake Effect off Lake Erie dumps in your Hillybilly area. :moon: :lol:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alrighty thanks man!

See you on the trails!

Later,
Dusty

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by need an f9@Oct 25 2005, 09:43 PM
I'm always ready to ride let me know [email protected] later, Eric :chug:
It was snowing southeast of Erie today hehehe, Its coming :wub:
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Alright I will let you know :)

you must be lucky to see snow first before I do!

It's coming baby!! :cold:

·
Registered
12 Posts
hay Dusty,
I would love to ride there, friend just got some sleds, he has a place in crawford Co. we did some ridding in Pymatuning, but it was rough, let me know if we can hook up, [email protected]
if theres snow down south Pa. id love to show you arround here
Jfish
LET IT SNOE, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!! :D

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As I type it's coming down really hard. I have a little over a foot of snow and calling for another 9 to 12 inches for tonight so by tomorrow I will have around 2 feet of snow.

I will be snowmobiling tonight after my thanksgiving dinner with my family :)

Right now it's 2:00 PM and you only can see 100 yards in front of you.

On Monday the weather suppose to get warm up to 50's which is very sad :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi guys, I ride in Potter county.Do you know of any web cams in the area.The closest Ive found is the . web cam but its not working now.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by matt29@Dec 3 2005, 02:48 AM
Hi guys, I ride in Potter county.Do you know of any web cams in the area.The closest Ive found is the . web cam but its not working now.
[/quote]
there aint a potter county web cam but it is a good site any ways.
http://snowsite.vertex.net/

i ride potter county too. where do you live?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey guys. I put on 100 miles last saturday and another 100 this past saturday. You have to dodge some mud holes and pick your trails. only ride at night so the hunters dont get pissed------ I'm one of them!

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Oh Mr. Nightfire & Dusty -- you guys crack me up!

Hello! It's been too long!

Have you heard... apparently there's this thing called "snow"... seems to be invading W-NY and maybe a corner of NW PA right now... you should look into it!

Sounds like fun!

Bill

Originally posted by ArcticBoy@Oct 13 2005, 07:34 AM

Hopefully again...This time if Lake Effect off Lake Erie dumps in your Hillybilly area. :moon:  :lol:
[/quote]

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Hey Bill,

How ya doing, Bud ?. Been awhile since we last talked together. Hope all's well with ya !. BTW, Who's Mr. Nightfire ?. Me ?. I dunno

FYI, The Nightfire belongs to Linda right now. Didn't you know that I bought another sled ?. It's a 2000 T-Cat in Mint Shape with only 1,388 miles and haven't had the chance to ride it yet. :(

Yes, We're looking into it and may plan on hitching a ride together if all goes well with the right amount of snow falling all this week and temps to stay below 30 degrees. Hopefully this weekend !.

T'care,

AB :site:

Originally posted by snowdirtbill@Feb 6 2006, 11:16 PM
Oh Mr. Nightfire & Dusty -- you guys crack me up!

Hello! It's been too long!

Have you heard... apparently there's this thing called "snow"... seems to be invading W-NY and maybe a corner of NW PA right now... you should look into it!

Sounds like fun!

Bill

Originally posted by ArcticBoy@Oct 13 2005, 07:34 AM

Hopefully again...This time if Lake Effect off Lake Erie dumps in your Hillybilly area. :moon:  :lol:

<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/quote]

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey there Bill,

Welcome back to the site. It has been long time to hear from you again. I sure hope that you still have your Sabercat.

Same thing with ArcticBoy, I bought a 98 Thundercat with 4,300 miles on it. It was a woman ridden so I know it was taken care very well and it still looks like brand new like in show room condition.

As I type, it is still snowing and I have about a foot on the ground. Fields are in the best shape and couple of the trials in the woods are okay. Backroads are completely shot...it's all bare. So I can't go anywhere just behind my house, the farm fields and the school.

Bill, when are you going to be riding again? I am thinking about riding around Jamestown area in WNY this week. This time it will be for sure because I am done with school haha. I have no other plans unless I get a surprise interview for any job.

Take care,
Dusty

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Hey Corey! Hey Dusty! :chug:

Real cool hearing back from you guys, too! Yeah, I guess you can tell I'm a "fowl weather friend" here... when there's snowmobiling to do within a decent drive from Philly, I'm here... else, I'm in some state of depression (!!!).

Hey Corey, yeah, it's been too long man :( . I'm doing fine... can't complain (well... except for the weather :angry: ). You were Nightfire, but I forgot that Linda had it and you have a new one (sorry about that) bang your head You may finally get her out on the trails (both new sled and Linda) Good luck Corey!

Howdy Dusty, thanks for the welcome! Yes, still got the Sabercat (well... if I can remember where I left it... it's been a while!). And most excellent for your new sled, too!!! :thumbsup: I'm sure it's in fine shape...

Now, I haven't got a NYS reg, and at this point am hesitant to. BUT... me and some friends may ride the Laural Hightlands in S.W. PA this weekend... not far from Erie. Do you have a PA reg? I may be able to head up there after Sunday's ride... if you can ride Monday. Lots of detals in there... PM me if you want to work out an idea.

Hey, that thing last Feb... I learned a lot of good stuff about Pittsburgh instead -- it's all good! :eek:

Guys... GREAT to be dialoging with you both! slomo

HAVE A WINTERY WEEKEND!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Erie County Trails update......

GLORIOUS!! Rockerdude

Deep powder everywhere.
In another day or two, grooming will be needed, but at least there will be stuff to groom

Rode from Waterford to Fairview last night.
Fantastic!!

Wales Sno-Drifters poker run is Saturday for anyone interested!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ride from Marienville in the National Forest on the #1 loop through Kane, Kinzua and Warren. The trails are phenomenal this year so far. Ran into three different groomers on the trails this past weekend. 150 miles friday, 130 Saturday. The problem is finding gas. The gas stations on trail system have either run out of gas, or are closing up shop early. But the trails are great like I said. Our group couldn't believe it was Pennsylvania!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts