37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if your dealer will cover this or do you have to pay

what is the best fix

thanks brad

·
Registered
203 Posts
I didn't even bother goin to my dealer for it, it was a $50 + 1 hr fix for me.... To my knowledge, cat kows about it but isn't doing anything about it. I installed 6.38 wheels on top.

:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
tv brian, can you post the part number for the 6.38 wheels you selected. Or is there a brownsleisureworld model to look up for the wheel??.. let us know, thanks much. klr

·
Registered
184 Posts
On the Track rub on TSL's post there is the part # for the cat wheels. I installed them and they made the track spin easier and also the vibration was gone.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Not sure of the part #..... I just went to my cat dealer, and asked for 6.38 wheels..... Lots of models use them, most dealers would have them as a regular stock item. The hardest part was getting the old ones off the shaft...

·
Registered
24 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tvbrian @ Jan 4 2007, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not sure of the part #..... I just went to my cat dealer, and asked for 6.38 wheels..... Lots of models use them, most dealers would have them as a regular stock item. The hardest part was getting the old ones off the shaft...[/b]
Are the wheeles pressed on the bearing or how do they come off?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts