Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 06 m7 with a 153 challenger track. I reversed the track because the lugs where bent over a good 1/4 to 1/2 inch. They have pretty much straightend out. The track hooks up real well reversed (no big surprise). The question is will it hurt anything if I keep the track reversed? I know that the attack 20 is fine reversed, just wondering if that applies to the challlenger.

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (travism7 @ Jan 10 2007, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have 06 m7 with a 153 challenger track. I reversed the track because the lugs where bent over a good 1/4 to 1/2 inch. They have pretty much straightend out. The track hooks up real well reversed (no big surprise). The question is will it hurt anything if I keep the track reversed? I know that the attack 20 is fine reversed, just wondering if that applies to the challlenger.[/b]
It has an arrow showing direction of intended rotation....So I personally would not turn mine around....but hey if it works for ya great. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
52 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (travism7 @ Jan 10 2007, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have 06 m7 with a 153 challenger track. I reversed the track because the lugs where bent over a good 1/4 to 1/2 inch. They have pretty much straightend out. The track hooks up real well reversed (no big surprise). The question is will it hurt anything if I keep the track reversed? I know that the attack 20 is fine reversed, just wondering if that applies to the challlenger.[/b]
I always wondered about the reversing but also wondered if it digs holes quicker. Do you have any insight to this Trav.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts