Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, road 115 miles Wednesday. Then made it 35 miles Thursday. Picked up large chunk of ice which jammed the track and sent me for a ride. Landed on my shoulder and broke my clavicle. 15 mile ride to nearest Inn. Anyone else had the track jam like that? I heard from a couple people around here that said they have done the same thing.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Can't say Ive ever broken my collar bone doin that but have caught some nasty chunks but never got bucked from one !!!! Ouch I hope you feel better man !! How long till you can ride again ? You gonna end up missing the rest of the season because of this???

·
Registered
282 Posts
Cant say I have ever had enough ice to even cause a problem. But after every stop I always pick up my rear end and drop it a few times to knock off the buildup..... Good Luck.......On The Break.....

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Every time you stop make sure you break a little of the ice build-up from previous ride... and before I even ride I move the suspension up and down to get a ton out. It works pretty well, and I hope you aren't down for too long. That would be a real downer!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I sucked a brick up into mine one time,it went and squeezed in over the top of the suspension but could not fit down past the front cooler,dented the inside top of my tunnel pretty good,had to drop the suspension to get her out,fried my belt good on that one!!!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
ouch lol! that would suck!

·
Registered
504 Posts
WOW ! that's crazy never heard of that happeing .. I have had some crazy nosies from Ice build up but nothing that would stop my sled ... Hope you feel better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts