Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've had a time of it looking around , unable to find a track for replacement on my '06 XF7 EB .
does any track company make an inch and three-quarter that will work properly on my sled ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I put the 1.5 Ripsaw on my Eb and I love it! I do notice an improvement over the 1.25
I just wish my trip to Togwotee hadn't gotten cancelled! :(

·
Registered
524 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
arctic cat has added the 1.6 lug track back in their CATolog for 2008[/b]
Are the track clips on the inside or outside? I heard a rumor that Cat has placed them on the inside lugs because they were hitting the dd case...not sure

·
Registered
178 Posts
I wanted to change the track on one of my Crossfires, was thinkng about a 144" x 2" with rail extensions but ended up with a 136" x 2" Camoplast track from Cat for $399. Unless we get a ton of snow in MN next year I will just put it on for trips out West and leave the ripsaw for MN.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nunavut_Crossfire @ Apr 12 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
arctic cat has added the 1.6 lug track back in their CATolog for 2008[/b]
Are the track clips on the inside or outside? I heard a rumor that Cat has placed them on the inside lugs because they were hitting the dd case...not sure
[/b][/quote]

thats a good thought,maybe thats why they pulled it out of their catolog last year and it returns this year.i'll try to find out more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts