Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been slacking on the vids this winter....ive had nothing but bad luck with cameras lately both helmet cam and actual camera are on the way out :( and i broke the tripod lol anyway here you guys go

Reactions: Turkeytoe

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice vid, buddies traxx on his Xp, was skeptical but that things a beast an traxx. Not much snow for us this year

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasnt sure about them when i first got them...but 2 winters now and still havent got it stuck or find snow it couldnt go through....I will never go without them

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I cant believe you couldnt make it over that building! Step on the gas! Nice vid man!

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant believe you couldnt make it over that building! Step on the gas! Nice vid man!
Lol trust me its more capable then i have the nutz for lol...many hills it will climb i just wont try....i dont like laying under 1200lbs of plastic and metal lolna na

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
are you in low or high? im jealous...

you putting tires on in the spring lol..

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
only in low climbing the wall...and half the last clip just to show the power in low.....i dont use low that often with tracks

Yes tracks will be off come spring, i like them to much to run them on dry land...and they are pretty ruff on dirt.

However the quad maybe ripped apart all spring/summer anyway lol

·
Registered
558 Posts
Have you ever tried the tracks in some deep mud??

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you ever tried the tracks in some deep mud??
I personally havent no, my buddy has and said they are amazing....I didnt buy them for mud and they are crazy hard to clean so i stay away, last year i played in some mud and it was good lots of traction.

without a doubt they will beat any tire in mud but they dont float on water.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Nice. I've never seen anyone use tracks in the mud and I've always been curious. I imagine if you did get stuck that it would take some effort to get out lol.

·
Administrator
40,631 Posts
I personally havent no, my buddy has and said they are amazing....I didnt buy them for mud and they are crazy hard to clean so i stay away, last year i played in some mud and it was good lots of traction.

without a doubt they will beat any tire in mud but they dont float on water.
Would make a cool upside down vid in the water though!! Hey mark

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would make a cool upside down vid in the water though!! Hey mark
Lol i do believe that is my last upside down water video lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
My buddie has them on his 850xp and they are pretty nasty in the mud! He is always wot and its pretty unstoppable...he did get stuck once and it took 4 winches and 3hrs and some big logs to pry it out lol ill try to load a vid for u guys if I can figure it out

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
id like to see it :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Working on it, my old phone got smashed and not sure i saved my video/ pics I'm searching ....dam trax are nasty!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.