Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what people are getting for speeds on there 600's. I am planning on doing some gearing, clutching and running a power commander. wondering if it's even going to be worth it. I have a 09 f6.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
My stock '07 F6 gets up to 91-93 on hard pack, which I think is very respectable given the weight and ride of this sled.
Do

·
Registered
386 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alaska_twinspar @ Nov 9 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah i would like to atleast get close to 100 on hard pack. Ill give it a try i have some stuff on the way.[/b]
Your top speed will depend on the size of your a$$. I had the wife's 07 up to 94 on ice (no studs). She got it to 100. She weighs 120... I.... ummm... well, I don't I dunno

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gwilburn @ Nov 10 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alaska_twinspar @ Nov 9 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah i would like to atleast get close to 100 on hard pack. Ill give it a try i have some stuff on the way.[/b]
Your top speed will depend on the size of your a$$. I had the wife's 07 up to 94 on ice (no studs). She got it to 100. She weighs 120... I.... ummm... well, I don't I dunno
[/b][/quote]
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! GOOD ONE!!!! slaphappy
Do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts