Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a friend who has been pestering to buy my old AC 500. so, tomorrow, she goes to a new home. Just changed the oil and put the 30" Mudzillas back on, throwing in a beefed up 60" Cycle Country plow. $2,500 Might be on the high side, but that's the deal, and he's getting a great old machine. Oh, he sold his Honda Rubicon 500 to buy the Arctic Cat.:grin

Attachments

·
Administrator
40,366 Posts
Gone but not forgotten !!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes, my friend is a registered Maine Guide and a Penobscot Indian, I let him set up a couple tree stands on my land, he keeps me in bear meat. We are putting in for a moose permit this year. Between my AC Diesel and his AC 500 we shouldn't have any problem pulling either out of the woods. He's also bought a few guns from me. I sold him a Polaris 400 Sportsman, told him it was a POS, he still bought it. He even gave me another $100! He's the type of friend that has my back, so to speak. He was shot to hell in Vietnam, full of bullet holes, never heard him complain. My first project is putting a turbocharger on the diesel. Got the plastics off, going under the knife on Monday. If I can get top dollar for my AC 400, might go for a new AC, maybe that new VLX 700, if I can find one.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts