Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've fallen in love with the Arctic cat DVD's for the last two years. It looks like a great place to ride. I'm a new hampshire rider for the most part and would love a deep powder ride. Has anyone here riden or stayed at Togwotee lodge? What is it a must place to stay?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catchatter @ Sep 22 2006, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I personally haven't been there but have a friend who has.
It's a very nice lodge right in the heart of it all. They offer many services and have some nice packages put together to suit your needs.

heres their website.. http://www.togwoteelodge.com/[/b]
Thanks. I go to their website everyday. Their webcam has showed SNOW this past week. It melts away over the day.... but it's a start.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yup I've been seeing that! :D it's a coming!!

Some day I hope to get out there at least once..My friend did like a week out there last year,he said the riding is just incredible. I think his total trip cost 1,500
He trailered his own sleds from Wis.
That would be Money well spent in my opinion!
But all I can do for now is keep dreaming :wub:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catchatter @ Sep 22 2006, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yup I've been seeing that! :D it's a coming!!

Some day I hope to get out there at least once..My friend did like a week out there last year,he said the riding is just incredible. I think his total trip cost 1,500
He trailered his own sleds from Wis.
That would be Money well spent in my opinion!
But all I can do for now is keep dreaming :wub:[/b]
I'm a new Englander and my sled is not geared for high elevations. I've been told that the gears should be changed if I bring it out there. And with the cost of pulling a trailer 2300 miles each way, sled registation, not having a deep powder sled, renting a sled for a few days might work out better for me.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hahaha.. ya 4600 mi round trip would be quite the haul!!
I would rent sleds too if I ever go. I don't know enough about sleds to get it set up right.When I'm out there I wanna ride not be fiddling with the sled the whole time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
the sleds in the web cam are the rental sleds for Yellowstone.
This year we will be renting M-8's and Poo 600's.
Should be a great year, earliest we've had snow in years,
looks like might be a deep powder year.
wyobob44 Cat happy

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wyobob44 @ Nov 18 2006, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
the sleds in the web cam are the rental sleds for Yellowstone.
This year we will be renting M-8's and Poo 600's.
Should be a great year, earliest we've had snow in years,
looks like might be a deep powder year.
wyobob44 Cat happy[/b]
do they (You?) ride the sleds from there to Yellowstone or trailer them to the entrance? Are those 4 strokes? that's whats needed for the park, right?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I hope you are getting alot of snow this year in Dubois. We have reservations at the line shack for the end of Feb. We have never ridden this area before, we have always gone to the BigHorns. We are from Minnesota. Looking forward to riding out there! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ive been out there twice goin again in march they have lots of rental sleds id call ahead to reserve they are usally all rented out on the weekends. it is proberly the most scenic place ive been riding

1 - 12 of 12 Posts