Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>We will not be taking any orders for Skinz Protective Gear accesories until the Feb 1, 2007. With the high level of demand delivery has become 3-4 weeks and sometimes longer and we don't want to do business like that. You pay your money and I ship it in a reasonable amount of time, that's how it should work and that's not the case right now. I spoke with the owner of Skinz today for 45 minutes and we both agreed that this would be very benificial to them. So........I just want to thank everyone for their business and let you know that we will be taking orders again early Feb.

Just didn't want anyone to go to our site and wonder why all the Skinz stuff was gone.

Things are back on track and I've been assured that delivery has been brought back into the 2 week range so we put everything back up on our site.

Thanks for understanding and as always we appreciate your business
!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Smart move letting everyone know about your situtation. Communication is key to good business. thumbguy

Roddy

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!!

I just don't like holding on to peoples money for a month. I'm a snowmobiler and most of us are not patient nor should we be with such a short season.

Feb 1st if things go well we will be back at it again.

Paul

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We know it's late in the season (if you want to call this a "season") but we are taking orders again for Skinz Protective Gear!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts