Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what is the biggest tires you can put on the stock T-Cat for 2010 on the stock rims????

·
Registered
296 Posts
Not sure but I know a set of 27" wide outlaws on the rear of my tcat would not fit on the stock wheels, they rubbed the shocks. Could be easily fixed with a set of wheel spacers though..

·
Registered
263 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boaty3 @ Dec 20 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not sure but I know a set of 27" wide outlaws on the rear of my tcat would not fit on the stock wheels, they rubbed the shocks. Could be easily fixed with a set of wheel spacers though..[/b]
27" wide? I doubt that. May be a 27x12x12? 12" wide. I would think a 27x10x12 would fit.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess you would have to get the 14" rims like on the mud pro to get 28" on, or a different offset rim in the 12"

·
Registered
296 Posts
No they weren't 27" wide, i didn't read that close enough lol. They were 27" tall and the wide version of that size, yeah i think they were 12 wide, but they rubbed the shocks on stock wheels. I however run my 12" wide 26" XTR's on ITP SS 106 aftermarket wheels with no rubbing and my 30" Silverbacks 11" wides all the way around on ITP type 7's with no rubbing.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
I run 29.5s all the way around 10" wide on the front and 12" wide on the back with no problems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts