Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking into getting a second set of tires for my 2010 mud pro that are more for trail riding. I have looked into the Bighorns and really like them but the price tag is high.

Thanks in advance for any information.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I am looking into getting a second set of tires for my 2010 mud pro that are more for trail riding. I have looked into the Bighorns and really like them but the price tag is high.

Thanks in advance for any information.
You should be able to get a set for $600-$700, I’ve a set for $600 with less than 2k mile

·
Registered
2004 Arctic Cat 400
1,369 Posts
Watch for rzr and can-am takeoffs. Black waters are great also, better lateral stability than bighorn. XTRs are a solid trail tire, so are MSTs. Carnivores if you're going that large

Reactions: Wallamatogus

·
Registered
2004 Arctic Cat 400
1,369 Posts
Really tough to say, depends on driving conditions and storage, if you park someplace high, dry, and out of sunlight they can last a long time. If you drive 1000 miles a year on hardpack/asphalt that will obviously diminish their span. from what I know of them 4-6 years is probably a pretty safe bet with proper care.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Really tough to say, depends on driving conditions and storage, if you park someplace high, dry, and out of sunlight they can last a long time. If you drive 1000 miles a year on hardpack/asphalt that will obviously diminish their span. from what I know of them 4-6 years is probably a pretty safe bet with proper care.
Thank you. Four to six years seems like a long time. And since I don't ride often, I might have more :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts