Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to start running 27x12 Mudzillas on all 4's on my AC. I am wondering if I would be better off trying to find some more rear SRA ac wheels or just buying spacers to be able to get the 12's to clear in the front. I have an older cat that doesn't have the clearance of the newer cats. My 28x10" bugs have just enough clearance in the front to clear everything.

Also, if anyone has anything SRA wheels or spacers for sale..PM me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Personally i would just get a set of offset rims. The wheel spacers are good but they suck in many ways.I got wheel spacers and i wish i just would of got some offset rims.

Brad

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I put my rear wheels on the front today and they look like they will work fine. I hope the 27" zillas don't blow up to big when I pump them full of air.

I had 26lbs in my 28X12 bugs and they measured a lil over 29". They almost caught my foot peg on full turn today when I had them on the front of my bike trying to get an idea of the clearance I will need to clear them. I aired them all the way down to about 3psi 27" tall and I do believe I will have plenty of clearance.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I am just gonna buy another set of rear wheels and put them on the front. Or, could I turn my front stock rims around and run them so that they will stick out further??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts