Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 700 EFI
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completely frustrated with my 07, 700, 1800mi. It'll run for a while, but once it's shut off, it doesn't want to restart. It's got a brand new battery, fuel pump, stator, rectifier, plug, coil and wire. The injector and throttle body have been cleaned. It doesn't always pop a code, but the other day it pop up 23 and 99 for a trip sensor/no start for the first time. When I zeroed out the codes it restarted. when running, it will quit as soon as I touch the throttle, sometimes it runs great.
Is there a way to check the tip sensor or rebuild it? Or am I just going to need to replace another part?

·
Administrator
39,129 Posts
The tilt sensor shuts off your fuel pump. If it was tripped your pump wouldn’t run at all.

Reactions: mud_in_my_blood

·
Registered
2007 700 EFI
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what made me question it. It's intermittent, and random. I did flop it pretty hard at one point.
I guess its back to checking every inch of the wiring harness and every connector, again.

·
Registered
2007 700 EFI
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We don't know what the issue was, but she's been running good for 6 days and restarting with no further issues. I drag raced her against a 2020 CF Moto 800 XC and was side by side the whole way. I'm excited to have the ole girl back.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 700 EFI
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All back together! I opted for some Green LED headlights for her. I can't wait for the weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts