Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so pissed off, right now with this freakin winter, we lose another storm for the northeast, I shouldn't
have to pay another fee to ride over on tug hill :devil_angry: Bad enough I paid $110 to register two sleds
and join a club, which our club don't even maintain the trails (Moriah Snowmobile Club) they let ATV's on it
and pickup trucks with 4 wheel drive. That makes good riding with the little snow we have. :angry_mad:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm with you. I hae officially given up my search for sleds for the year. Not going to spend the money to buy my family their first sleds so we can stare at them all summer...

:devil_angry:

·
Premium Member
4,355 Posts
our season has just started, first ride was this past sunday, we have been getting pounded with snow all week. about 15 miles from my house they got 30" of snow on tuesday alone. its a little late in the season, but dont give up just yet :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Don't feel too bad, even in Alaska a good portion of us don't start riding until LATE December. We got pounded by snow for a month and now we have 40 degree temps and it's all going away.

·
Registered
656 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BriN747 @ Feb 1 2007, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm with you. I hae officially given up my search for sleds for the year. Not going to spend the money to buy my family their first sleds so we can stare at them all summer...

:devil_angry:[/b]

Actually, now's the time to buy one from a frustrated dealer or private owner.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Part of the problem is we have never owned sleds before and don't know what we like so we had planned on test riding...

·
Registered
41 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aczr800141hp @ Feb 1 2007, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am so pissed off, right now with this freakin winter, we lose another storm for the northeast, I shouldn't
have to pay another fee to ride over on tug hill :devil_angry: Bad enough I paid $110 to register two sleds
and join a club, which our club don't even maintain the trails (Moriah Snowmobile Club) they let ATV's on it
and pickup trucks with 4 wheel drive. That makes good riding with the little snow we have. :angry_mad:[/b]
Get a room at the colebrook house inn and spend a day riding the s.d.r trails and you'll feel much better. good to excellent conditions. good riding right up to pittsburg and makes for a great loop.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Cathog, I would like to do that, but I don't have the money like you guys on the hill do. I am a low income Adirondack boy.
:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
41 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aczr800141hp @ Feb 1 2007, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well Cathog, I would like to do that, but I don't have the money like you guys on the hill do. I am a low income Adirondack boy.
:beer_cheers:[/b]
well i would have to say the income thing is b-s! but a side note is i think your brother is up to something because he took his trailer somewhere yesterday for quite awhile and it was'nt for cleaning either. we just don't see that much activity or physical effort from him during the week on the hill and now i here tracy is going north with us this weekend, i might need to bring a extra can of bee spray with me. maybe he picked up a sled for her?

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
I don't know where your located but ours has finally started here in WNY. Hold out for hope yet. Good luck! :beer_cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.