Administrator
38,873 Posts
Yes.......

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
good!!! i see for sale, 4 mags for 150$

good price?
Not a bad price nor a great price either. Although much less than factory list price, I've seen some sell near new stock tires and aluminum wheels together for about the same price a time or two in the for sale section of the forum. A good aftermarket aluminum wheel is only about twice that price shipped to your door and more than twice as good with breakage guarantee in my opinion. However if that is what you want and you're happy with the price then that's what counts. If not local, you'd have to consider shipping cost on top too which can be expensive and bring you close to the cost of new aftermarket wheels that offer free shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a bad price nor a great price either. Although much less than factory list price, I've seen some sell near new stock tires and aluminum wheels together for about the same price a time or two in the for sale section of the forum. A good aftermarket aluminum wheel is only about twice that price shipped to your door and more than twice as good with breakage guarantee in my opinion. However if that is what you want and you're happy with the price then that's what counts. If not local, you'd have to consider shipping cost on top too which can be expensive and bring you close to the cost of new aftermarket wheels that offer free shipping.
ok thank you very much, it's about an hour near me to pick them...

itp wheels is a good choice?

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
ok thank you very much, it's about an hour near me to pick them...

itp wheels is a good choice?
I think ITP builds a pretty good wheel, Seem to be quite tough. I put my SS108 ITP wheels through some real hell and not broken one yet and have broken a stock wheel in lessor circumstances. They, the ITP, are scarred up badly though. I dislike their tires though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts