Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little pic of my wife grinning after our ride on Saturday. I bought this 1998 300 2x4 for $400 back in early December because I've always wanted a fourwheeler but never had one. It needed some work, but with the help of a couple of guys on the forum here, and some perseverance, I've got it pretty dialed in and running well now. I know it's old and antiquated by today's standards, but man did we have a blast! We bundled up and rode for three hours! Having not owned one in the past, I am continuously impressed by how well it will go through what seems impassable. There were a couple of times I could see the benefit of four wheel drive, but for 98% of things the 2x4 was just fine! I am of course now thinking of what the next step might be... I love getting out and just putting through the woods on it.

·
Registered
10,101 Posts
Great to hear all is good!!

·
Administrator
36,507 Posts
Very nice!

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
next step is buying another machine... To me it makes riding a lot more fun when you dont have someone on the back

·
Registered
120 Posts
Tip: Never be ashamed / embarrassed of riding older age toys. If they don't break down and nobody got hurt, then it was a great ride. Glad to read you had a great ride. Thumbs up from me as well...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts