Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know most of you are from up north, but this is whAT WE do in texas!!!

enjoy...
the other bike is a popo so yall be nice haha

this is from the atv park.. i pulled out a dodge 1 ton that was high centered.( watch the dodge' front bumper) ;)

let me know what yall think!

marcus

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Cool videos. Usually we are ice fishing up here this time of year but with the weather we have had its been better suited to the kind of riding on your vids. Only problem is the water is just above freezing but we tough it out.

WC

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
cool vid,but we do that here in Kansas as well :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Nice Vidio and Picks.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gwc, right in man... right the **** on. glad to see we share the same ill fated devotion lol.

i can hear my co-workers now at the shop.... marcus, why diddn't you just buy a jet-ski? my response is always, " cause a jet-ski is MEANT to go in deep water... what's the fun in that? ;)

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
yeah the more i play in the water the the deeper i want to go :D one of these days i find out what to deep is... :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
cool video's. I love the creek. Its been so high lately, there is no riding going on for me. Hey heard that Precinct 4 fellas have two new bikes for the creek. Trying again to run us off...been doing this for years- take my AC out of my cold dead hands.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh yeah, they used to mess with us pretty hard about a year ago.. but i have been lucky, plus i stay away from the harris county side when i hear they are out.. i just wish they would understand we are not trying to tear anything up, there just ain't that many places to ride anymore.

where in houston are you? we try to go to crosby as much as we can, it's just so far from cypress with traffic on the beltway

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am in Spring.. 3 minutes ride from the creek- I have never been to Crosby, but I hear its awesome. I agree about places to ride... This SB-155 is killing me, seem like alot of public land is taken away from people who really want to enjoy it. Law makers are losing touch with some of their constituents-

BTW-We are heading up to Jacksonville (mud creek) this weekend to see what we can get into. Looks like about 15 bikes going with us.

·
Registered
64 Posts
here is what happens when we try water rides up north in the winter

Resulting in being winched out :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpringCreek500 @ Jan 23 2007, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
BTW-We are heading up to Jacksonville (mud creek) this weekend to see what we can get into. Looks like about 15 bikes going with us.[/b]
man i would love to shoot up there with y'all this weekend, but i am still on stockkies and i hate them soo much. not to mention if i go up there i will beat up on the bike too much and it only has like 5 hours on it.

probably just go to the creek and chill for this weekend till i get paid. lol

let me know next time you go!

oldmancrash,

awesome pics mang.. i don't know how yall do it man,.... if it gets less than 55degrees like it is here in houston i freak out haha

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Nice picks I love to ride in the cold.
I have only fallen throuth the ice once.
Had to work pretty hard to get out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts