Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I very happily picked up my new sled yesterday. It shipped without a front bumper. My dealer told me something to do with the add-on kit I ordered. That the 3 RR's they got in all had no bumpers. I got all the other pieces, windshield, handlebar bag and tunnel bag. They said other sleds, not my model, came in without windshields. Anyone else experiencing this? Funny thing is I can go to Country cat right now and order the bumper.

·
Super Moderator
8,776 Posts
I wonder if the sleds that had a Trailblazer kit were built without the bumpers? That would be a smart move. I have a pile of stock parts sitting around that I never need after I swap on the upgrades. I ordered the kit this year and it was designated on the order. I honestly don't even know if it was shipped without a bumper.
It is only speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a single component delayed with the supply chain hiccups this year. I have seen a number of vehicles delivered over the years with some parts missing. They just shipped the parts when available and had the dealer do the install vs. delaying the whole delivery.
Who knows?

Reactions: 2002ZR800CCE

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if the sleds that had a Trailblazer kit were built without the bumpers? That would be a smart move. I have a pile of stock parts sitting around that I never need after I swap on the upgrades. I ordered the kit this year and it was designated on the order. I honestly don't even know if it was shipped without a bumper.
It is only speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a single component delayed with the supply chain hiccups this year. I have seen a number of vehicles delivered over the years with some parts missing. They just shipped the parts when available and had the dealer do the install vs. delaying the whole delivery.
Who knows?
Yes I did order the kit. The bumpers are backordered till November but my dealer told me I'd have mine before that because it is a different chain of supply.

·
Premium Member
2,376 Posts
My RR and my buddy's had all their parts........but neither were ordered with the "kit"...

Mine has the Roger Skime windshield sitting in place..... I think it will look good on it

Attachments

Reactions: 2002ZR800CCE

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My RR and my buddy's had all their parts........but neither were ordered with the "kit"...

Mine has the Roger Skime windshield sitting in place..... I think it will look good on it
Love it. I ditched the white skis on mine. Not a fan.

Reactions: taperk600

·
Premium Member
2,376 Posts
Yup... my black ones just came in. Also getting rid of the green side panels and going to black like I did on my 2020. Just not sure what I'm doing for graphics yet.....

Here is what my 2020 looked like last season with the change to black panels

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts