Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Depressed already from all this talk of no snow this winter... Wouldn't ya know, I walk outside by one of our flower gardens today, and what do I see?

A bunch of Pansy's in full bloom, in New York State, in January!! bang your head
Unbelievable! :devil_angry:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah its 56 degrees out here in Maine in january, give me a break! I dunno

·
Registered
564 Posts
Dont want to depress u anymore but here in NE Iowa we had our first snow in late august and our first snow acumulation enough to ride on a few weeks ago, Most of it is melted but I think more is to come :p.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I hear frogs out my window right now. They started up a few days ago.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drag-On-Lady @ Jan 5 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So this pic is not a good one to show you's here[/b]
Hey Drag-on -Lady,

That is some nice looking country you have up there, nice picture.

I would bet your riding season is probably quite a bit longer then ours, considering that we have not gotten any measurable snow here in some time.
Thanks for the pic... thumbguy
Maybe if we get some snow I can take that picture of the Pansy out of my avitar... :lol:

:sno: :sno: :sno: :sno: :sno: :sno: :sno:

·
Premium Member
8,153 Posts
yes we have some beautiful country here in Canada, as I am sure you have in your neck of the woods.
I took this pic with my cell and was itching for my gun, this Doe was feeding from a ladies palm when I drove up to them. It was a tos up between getting gas for the sled or watching the deer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drag-On-Lady @ Jan 5 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So this pic is not a good one to show you's here[/b]
:thumbsup: great pic DOL thanks for the new desktop Dog

1 - 12 of 12 Posts