Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished another ride with f_ast and ditch'rocket in ontario,500-ish miles.
we had great snow,great trails and great times.
we did see some freezing rain,we seen some big jumps,we seen some pitchers of kokanee,and we heard some crazy stories from new market,and we almost seen a flat squirrel.
we've had a late start to our year but its turning out to be a good one!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
awsome pics. must be nice to be able to ride.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
That's awesome! :thumbsup: Your trip went a little better than mine did. Some awesome trails tho!

·
Registered
703 Posts
It really was a good trip. When are we goen again boys? I could use another few days off of work... who needs it? Other than to pay for hobbies? LOL

Oh yah Kerry. That crossfire you have there really hauls. If any of you Xfire guys are looken for a new track, pic up the 1.5 intense. It really is... intense.

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Nice pics guys, thanks for sharing. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kev @ Mar 4 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's awesome! :thumbsup: Your trip went a little better than mine did. Some awesome trails tho![/b]

thats the pits kev i read your post,we had a great time,its always quality with these guys and including sheldon(canadianfcat) as well.you was able to join us this time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts