Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I say that if they are going to try and thin out the gene pool, they should put that little girls parents on that thing.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticDad @ Jan 15 2007, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I say that if they are going to try and thin out the gene pool, they should put that little girls parents on that thing.[/b]
I was wondering what happened after the video stopped... Does the girl ever hit the ground before that thing slows down?

I hope she didn't get hurt! eekkk

Whoever came up with that idea shouldn't be allowed to 'swim' in the gene pool anyway!

·
Registered
235 Posts
:stop_nono: Know what I would say if I did that???

BAARRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Stupid is as Stupid does, bet she had on her victoria's secret panties, and I can guess the secret! BROWN STAINS! :rofl:

·
Registered
64 Posts
:super_happy: This would be me right up to the point of hooking to the ATV then
:stop_nono: . Come on guys, I think this would be fun. Even if I am an oldfart.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oldmancrash @ Jan 15 2007, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:super_happy: This would be me right up to the point of hooking to the ATV then
:stop_nono: . Come on guys, I think this would be fun. Even if I am an oldfart.[/b]
As long as no one gets hurt... You're right, it's probably lots of fun.

First thing that came to mind is if a person could hit the ground... I guess if the support poles are high enough, and the rubber cords were tight enough, it could prevent it. Can't tell well enough from the clip though.

I guess it's a lot like bungee jumping. It could all be set up to be safe. But you know how things turn out sometimes... A cord could snap, harness fail, or other stuff can fail, we can only guess. Hopefully no one ever gets hurt.

ATVing & snowmobiling seems dangerous to many as well. So I guess a lot of it has to do with each individual's perspective.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
eekkk Holy Crap, that has to be one family tree that don't have to many branches on it, if when they released her and she went forward and one of those bands broke, that little girl would be a mess! Yeah it looks like fun, but somewhere along the line common sense has to take over my2cents

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
You can bet the whole deal is rank amateurism. No safety gear, no helmet. It's absolutely dangerous and stupid. Regardless of one's age.

Back yard suicide machine - sooner or later.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Looks like it might be fun (would require wat too many beer for me to try)...also an accident waiting to happen.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Not this kid
JD

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
i'd give it a shot, but they would need bigger rubber bands just to pick my big a$$ up. let alone shoot me through the air.

·
Registered
445 Posts
not my kids, that's for sure. The neighbor kids..... maybe

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
not my kids, that's for sure. The neighbor kids..... maybe[/b]
Hilarious!

With the right safety gear, that would be a blast. However, in it's current form on the video...I cringed.

·
Registered
424 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Borat @ Jan 15 2007, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You can bet the whole deal is rank amateurism. No safety gear, no helmet. It's absolutely dangerous and stupid. Regardless of one's age.

Back yard suicide machine - sooner or later.[/b]
I think it’s a training apparatus for gymnastics ??? And I thought my kids had too many toys

[attachment=60968:supershonk.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thats not nearly as dangerous as it looks. I'm sure they tested that using sand bags or something else before actually putting someone in that thing - they went to an awful lot of trouble to set that up for it to be a drunken "hey guys watch this" type of stunt.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHiggs @ Jan 17 2007, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thats not nearly as dangerous as it looks. I'm sure they tested that using sand bags or something else before actually putting someone in that thing - they went to an awful lot of trouble to set that up for it to be a drunken "hey guys watch this" type of stunt.[/b]

You first.

·
Registered
177 Posts
From the look of the trail that the 4 wheeler has left it looks like they have done it many times

1 - 20 of 21 Posts