Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been think of selling my 06 v-2 red..160 miles on it..Kinda getting out of the 4 wheeler biz..Anyways.It has a HMF pipe..highlifter cluch kit..snorkeled..belt..and carbs..vent hoses..Jet kit...MST outlaws 27"60 miles on them...and the tires that came on it new..Plastic has no cracks..normal scratchs though...never been in water above the floor boards..New LE front and rear bumpers...and side panel..Panals have not been put on yet...Extra lights on the rack...Lorance H20C..Plus a 6+10 foot trailer in good shape with flip up gate...Have to be real about it ...what i paid and what i can get is 2 different ting...but i was thinking 5,500...What do you all think?...Thanks for any info...Nomad

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Sorry to hear your selling the machine, if I was near Texas I would be over tomorrow morning to steal it from you at that price. With such low mileage it's practically just off the lot. I am sure at that price someone will pick that up quickly.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I would pick it up tonight if i was in Texas for that price! I would be suprised if it lasts a week with that deal

·
Registered
782 Posts
Nomad sent a pm about trailer.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Sounds like steal for that price! Like the others have said, I bet it doesn't last long at that price! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
I think that's a steal...you could bump your price UP a bit since it's coming with that trailer tounless bluechev gets it. :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
:stop_nono: lol yea sanny i think the trailer is worth about 150.00 lol :devil_angry: no really that is a steal as a package!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts