Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting a crossfire next season, not sure if I want a 700 or 800 just checking if anyone has any opinion on which way to go.

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
So far I love my 1000 but not any snow to ride this year yet. Only 30 miles so far :boohoo:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
well the 700 will be a 06 and the 800 will be a 07 or an 08 with reverse as of now, cat may bring back the 700 in 08 so just wait it out

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Their's a 06 700 at the dealer right now for $8000,but not sure if I want to spend that right now with the winter we are having right now. I might just wait until next year hopefully the old girl I got now can hold out a couple of more months.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
$8000 is alot of money for an leftover '06. Keep looking until you set your eyes on one with a very reasonable price either way an leftover or a new one.

Good Luck,

AB :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your saying they already has a history of bent tunnel's? That would be a shame i think that would the best all around sled for me.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
well put it this way, spend the xtra 100 bucks american money for supports and you wont have to worry about it.
(tunnel bending)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts