Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone. I thought I would get your views on this 2010 Arctic Cat Thunder Cat 1000 H2 which I'm thinking of buying off a person through Facebook Marketplace. It's listed up for $8900. This is my first ever ATV. I've owned many mud jeeps and trucks and dirt bikes but never an ATV.
HERE IS A PICTURE
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

The list of Add-Ons is as follows
.Arctic cat, 1000cc, low kms see pic, catvos lift kit, aftermarket axles, 14" msa rims brand newc30" cryptic, winch front and rear, synthetic rope, rad relocate, snorkels, handwarmers, storage box, led lights. He also told me that he put a steering stabilizer and dampener?

·
Administrator
42,069 Posts
No power steering?

·
Administrator
42,069 Posts
Yes 2010 was the first year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rectangle Font Screenshot Tire Automotive tire

Could this ATV, I'm looking at not have power steering because it is not the GT model or did they only make the GT model of the 2010 and 2011 thunder Cat? Could this person be saying it's a 2010 and it's not?

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Power steering is nice, but if you can live without it. I have a 700 TRV with it and a 700 Diesel without. I ride the Diesel more! Good upper body workout.

·
Administrator
42,069 Posts
Probably not the gt model.

·
Administrator
2,722 Posts
machine is 12 years old, asking price is pretty close to what it sold new for.
Engine parts availability isn't good, and getting worse.
I would personally avoid it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello all. I have a 2010 Metallic Cat Green Thundercat. It does not have power steering and I’m glad it doesn’t. I have no issues on the trails or in the mud with no power steering. I think 8900 is a bit high as well. I only paid 5000.00 for mine with 780 original miles on it. They are fun, but hold on tight when you get on the throttle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts