Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just about spit on the screen when I read "I'm somewhat of a perfectionist". That greasy bellypan and rusty bolts look just about perfect on that sled.

·
Registered
659 Posts
same guy has a wildcat 700 efi on craigslist pretty well stripped, a couple weeks ago the add said engine was siezed but broke loose...good to go

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
I'm sorry....I couldn't even get myself to read that whole ad. I quit when it said he had installed a green belly pan??

·
Registered
659 Posts
I thought with a little oil down the holes and a 36 " pipe wrench on the clutch if it broke free it was all good ??? :D

you have to admit that zr is a steal at 1700, besides it has snort :lol:

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
LOL Im buying it, you will never see a nicer ZR 440/580 with rusty bolts, broken hood, oily belly pan, New clutches that are really not new but just freshened up. And most of all it comes with NEW!!!! NEW NGK spark plugs, that automatically adds $250 on the price tag, then the two new spares will be at a discount $200. This guy is a wack, a perfectionist with a broken hood and all WTF, but remember you will NEVER see one this nice EVER again.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Im so glad i came across this add two hours ago when i was just looking i died laughing, then i come on here i find out im not the only one that said wtf ... also so glad this guy first told us his life story lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
The saddest part is that someone will buy it. After seeing that add for the bolt on HP on the pipes, I am going to get it and cut/fit this to work on my kitty. WOW

1 - 20 of 29 Posts