Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed a purchase agreement on a 700 EFI last Friday. Since I really wanted a marsh green one and dealer didn't have any he was going to find one at another dealer. I was told I would have it by Wednesday, but apparently no one wanted to give up a 700, so it's coming from the factory. Now I'm being told next week sometime. I'm not upset or anything, I realize this is just part of it and if I'm going to spend the money I may as well get the color I want, but waiting sucks. bang your head

Oh well another weekend on the old 400. :atv:

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kevinbender0311 @ Mar 22 2007, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well worth the wait! good luck with er, nice upgrade.[/b]

Yes it is! I actually had 03 500 auto also that I sold. I plan on keeping the 400 for a backup machine for when friends and family show up and want to go with.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kevinbender0311 @ Mar 22 2007, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
on a side note how did you like your old 04 f7 efi sp? I'm looking into getting one preferrable the 05 black widow. any pointers?[/b]
They are an awesome machine, if we had more consistent snow at my location I certainly would have kept it. The 700 has plenty of power and got around 15-16 MPG. Snow Pros are sprung very stiffly, but most of my riding was ditch banging rough stuff and I wiegh 220 lbs. so it worked well for me. Get it, you will love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts