1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Looks good! That video never gets old!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
You gotta quit shaking those sexy lil hips so much at the begining..lol jk. Great video and a good ad to get more ppl to your website

·
Registered
367 Posts
As an advertisemnt you need to shorten up the introduction.... Kinda hard to keep somebody's attention for almost two minutes before the action starts. End credits went by to fast IMO. Awesome display of AC power and durability though....thumbs up:)

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I thought about shortening up the lead time as well. The only thing about that is that it adds some info (and maybe some hype??) to the actual burnout itself. I'm torn on that but definitely see your point.

When I was rocking back and forth, I was trying to keep my back loose...plus I was nervous. I have a mild form of cerebral palsy, so from my chest down to my knees/ankles my muscles are always would tighter than a drum. They never loosen at all, so my back always hurts to some degree and it makes walking a bit more challenging for me as well (not looking for sympathy, just letting you know the reason). :) I'm not a guy who likes attention put on himself, but this was something I really wanted to do so I had to suck it up and be the center of attention in front of a lot of people. When I get nervous, like many others, I tense up. Well, that makes things even worse for me physically so I was jockeying back and forth to keep loose...otherwise my back may have locked up. If you look at my raw video footage on my earlier video, you could see how awkward I look at times when I got off my wheeler. The guys at work call me "the pimp with the limp"....all in good natured fun, and I have fun with it. :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanny651 @ Nov 16 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah, I thought about shortening up the lead time as well. The only thing about that is that it adds some info (and maybe some hype??) to the actual burnout itself. I'm torn on that but definitely see your point.

When I was rocking back and forth, I was trying to keep my back loose...plus I was nervous. I have a mild form of cerebral palsy, so from my chest down to my knees/ankles my muscles are always would tighter than a drum. They never loosen at all, so my back always hurts to some degree and it makes walking a bit more challenging for me as well (not looking for sympathy, just letting you know the reason). :) I'm not a guy who likes attention put on himself, but this was something I really wanted to do so I had to suck it up and be the center of attention in front of a lot of people. When I get nervous, like many others, I tense up. Well, that makes things even worse for me physically so I was jockeying back and forth to keep loose...otherwise my back may have locked up. If you look at my raw video footage on my earlier video, you could see how awkward I look at times when I got off my wheeler. The guys at work call me "the pimp with the limp"....all in good natured fun, and I have fun with it. :)[/b]
lol...just bustin ur balls

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
I searched for while on atv burnouts and that one kicks butt hands down!!!
Like a poster said above,,it never gets old. I just sit here and crack up at the amount of smoke. I like the hype build up, it adds to the overall effect, which is great!
Now grow up and do something with your life,,, slaphappy

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I know you're just giving me a hard time. I wouldn't have it any other way! :D

If I stayed put in one place (didn't drift from side to side at all) the smoke would have been even more. You can tell when it stayed in the same spot for a while...the smoke really started to pile up! :)

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Great job, I thought all around it was very well done! Only thing is it is hard to keep up reading all the credits.

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
I must say again,, that was an "I pulled it off" 100%! All that smoke from a full lok ute atv is,,,,,,!!! Priceless!!!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Hey there Todd if you want some of the footage that I shot for another angle let me know. If your gona do more editing you could always add it in. It's not bad and also another way to prove that all four are going from looking at the cats goin round and round on the front tires.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Not a prob but could you pm me your add again I dont know of a way to send that large of a file electronically. Or make a suggestion of where or how to do it, I'll give it a try. Otherwise I'll burn a disc and mail it to ya.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
I think it's great just how it is, Sure the credits scroll quick but I see this more as an ad for Power Shop Central. Not those listed in the credit line. I wouldn't detract away from promoting your own Company by increasing the amount of advertisement the company's in the credit line get. Are those companies in the credit line giving PSC exposure?

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
My suggestion is to keep the vid under 1 min. long. Forget the opening lines and end credits and just type all that info in the description. Put the powershop logo in one corner and a clickable link in the other. If you wanted to be really snazzy about it you can link to a diffrent page to count how many clicks you get from the vid. If you study youtube it is all the short vids that get views. Make sure the thumbnail is lined up so it is where you are doing the burnout.

Good luck and I know you will get tons of hits from this.

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, the issue with making it short is that my burnout is 2 minutes in high alone.

I tried to figure out how to put a link to my website on the video, but I can't figure out how to do that. I can link to another video on YouTube, but cannot figure out how to link to an external site. Any ideas how?

As for the folks in the credits promoting PSC, they don't directly yet. ArcticChat does, but that's about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts