Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever wondered what all those extra SUVs are in Presidential or VIP motorcades? You know, the ones with severely tinted windows. The SUV's that no one gets in or out of? Well, wonder no more. They have a 6 barreled 7.62 mm mini Gatling guns. They Fire over 4,000 rounds per minute The wipers need to be run to remove spent casings when the weapon is firing. This video is from the company that makes the rigs. The vehicle is also armor plated.

Listen to this baby go off.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,379 Posts
Wouldn't take long to clear a path through the woods with one of those. ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I need one of those for deer hunting :D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The Special Forces guys I ran with on my last deployment had one of those in their humvee, they are a blast to shoot, but a pain to clean. they tell you to just draw or paint with that weapon, because when your shooting tracers at night its just a srtaight line coming from the weapon, its amazing!

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
What a total waste of our hard earned tax dollars ?. When was the last time they used the weapon ?. Only takes one bullet to take the president down...Of course, Not near the motorcade, but elsewhere out in the open. :(

However, I'd like to take the opportunity to try 'em out and see how my arms can handle.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
This gun would knock you on your :moon:
But when its mounted in a pintol in say a vehicle it rocks the whole truck, I was a 240B gunner (7.62mm 950 Rounds per minute) on my last deployment to Iraq and it is damn near impossible to fire that weapon from the hip, let alone the shoulder

[attachment=139412:CIMG1069.JPG][attachment=139413:Mission_...habi_006.jpg]
[attachment=139414:Mission_...habi_012.jpg][attachment=139415:Yethrib_027.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticBoy @ Nov 16 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What a total waste of our hard earned tax dollars ?. When was the last time they used the weapon ?. Only takes one bullet to take the president down...Of course, Not near the motorcade, but elsewhere out in the open. :(

However, I'd like to take the opportunity to try 'em out and see how my arms can handle.[/b]
Ya know, the Secret Service has been known to visit people in person for comments like that. Big Brother is Always Watching. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts