Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the past and current members of the military for their service. Today is Veteran's Day here in the US, but every day should be Veteran's Day in my book...never forget their sacrifices or their family's sacrifices either. Today just puts an exclamation point behind what should be a daily reminder.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanny651 @ Nov 11 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Morning all,

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the past and current members of the military for their service. Today is Veteran's Day here in the US, but every day should be Veteran's Day in my book...never forget their sacrifices or their family's sacrifices either. Today just puts an exclamation point behind what should be a daily reminder.[/b]

I agree Sanny...We call it Remembrance Day in Canada...I'm taking my 2 WW II Vet

uncles the their ceremonies today...God bless them all if it were not for them god only

knows where we would be today.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanny651 @ Nov 11 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Morning all,

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the past and current members of the military for their service. Today is Veteran's Day here in the US, but every day should be Veteran's Day in my book...never forget their sacrifices or their family's sacrifices either. Today just puts an exclamation point behind what should be a daily reminder.[/b]

X2, thank you to all who are or have served.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mitchell87 @ Nov 11 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanny651 @ Nov 11 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Morning all,

X2, thank you to all who are or have served.
[/b][/quote]
X3, if it wasnt for everything our vets have done, we wouldnt be able to do what we do over here now in Iraq. Nor would we have what we do back home!

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NumbNuts918 @ Nov 11 2009, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks out to all who have, and continue to serve & protect our Country. You all deserve much more than you know. :gbeerchug:[/b]
X2!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts