Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Bought new havoc on Thursday took on a ride Saturday like the machine very dissatisfied guit runnuing with 80 miles on it p0011 code came up馃槦馃槨馃槨

Registered
Electronic fuel injection is very complicated, though , typically more reliable than carburetors. Sounds like a Crank or Cam timing sensor failing. Take it back to dealer and have it warranteed. Being new, I suppose it could be a loose connection on the sensor as well. Be glad it wasn't in a "Textron" airplane. Hope it's the last problem, as I believe those are a very nice machine.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Havoc

Bought new havoc on Thursday took on a ride Saturday like the machine very dissatisfied guit runnuing with 80 miles on it p0011 code came up馃槦馃槨馃槨
Still at dealers can鈥檛 get answer from arctic cat 馃槨馃槨

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Dealer and arctic cat did a great job very satisfied they took care of problem in a short time TKS agin

@Wallybryd

See bottom line in my profiles, call that 218 area-code number. Ask them yourself WHY there鈥檚 no answer from cat.

Sounds like dealer is dragging their heels.......?
no all set dealer and arctic cat came thru:smile

Administrator
What was the problem?

Registered
9 times out of 10 it's the plug for the camshaft sensor on the valve cover. You usually have to pull the tab up before removing it or it breaks. If it does break you have to order a whole new harness. Check the 3 pins and make sure one hasn't pulled out.

Registered
Will he share what fixed it?? or, wait until another problem and ask for support?? or, maybe he's so happy he's on a long country ride with it??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
jhrsmail
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing