Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Tether

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  firecat823 
#1 ·
Need to put tether's on my sleds by the weekend. Is it tough to install? can I set them up so they aren't permanent? Hoping it is a plug in deal like the heated windshield. Thanks in advance

#3 ·
Well for snow drags this weekend you gotta have one, and I wanna race so I wanna install but don't really wanna keep it on, I have an electric shield and leaving the tether on would just be one more cord I keep getting tangled in. Do you think you could zip tie the thing for for two or three 500' passes?

#4 ·
Very Easy To do. Make sure you get the right tether cord for it though. When I bought mine, there was 2 to choose from. All you do is unplug your key by the servo and replug it back in with the tether. It will take u longer figuring out where you want to drill the hole then anything. As far as Drag racing goes I'd just leave it on. Every NDSRA sanction event I've been too its been a must to have a teather cord. Just a little heads up for you. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.