Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
First of all I don’t get angry. I just have bad moments in time. And that too will pass. Do u get the point. Everything thing u post is negative . I no this is a new word 4 you to learn. If you don’t have anything ( positive ) to say or add to a post. Don’t reply to post. It seems you have to stick your nose in everyone business. And God forgive them, if they don’t do it your way or agree with you. Again … didn’t ask for your opinion, don’t need your opinion. So after ( 3 ) years of telling me how bad of a decision I made on this sled and wasting my time. I would do it all over again. Love working on sleds. So next month when I start on a another sled project, Will I have your blessing on it or will we all have to hear you start crying again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk FastCat123$&.6doozr9000

·
Registered
12,254 Posts
Geez, even the Canada geese don’t go as far south as this thread has!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
You haven’t been right about anything. The world doesn’t revolve around you. I enjoy everyone’s opinion. But not yours after 3 years ( dicking around on my sled) your words not mine. And when you say ( we told you so ) who is we? I guess you have learned your lesson after 3 years of being negative and thinking your opinions mean anything to me . Because I am still working on my sleds . And starting new projects. To tell you the truth . I find your post very entertaining. Keep up the good work. Yep world record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk FastCat123$&.6doozr9000

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I think what your trying to say is he needs a cup of " shut the f___ up". He he.

·
Administrator
39,129 Posts
Children time to go play outside. Enough insults and name calling.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.