Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
We should all pitch in $$ to build a indoor stadium with climate control and a few snow machines. And if it works out we’ll . Start building them all over. You can tell I have to much time on my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk FastCat123$&.6doozr9000

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
"(This should be interesting on people’s opinion.)"

Lol.

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
reed spacers will increase the volume of the engine a little.
so it will lean it out a little bit, not much, but if you are close already.
fatten it up 1 jet size.
they work better with piped and jetted sleds.
alos work better with the carbon vforce reeds vs factory or boysen reeds.
we have them on our 900's and had on our 800, 1010 and 975.

your carb bowl may rub on steering shaft .

you have them, i reccommend you install them.
make sure to use new gaskets.

i sold my last wild child forward mount shaft which stopped the contact

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ok. My sled is carb and has the V-Force reeds . Made a mistake going online again looking on info. A lot of rocket scientists out there. I wouldn’t go and buy these, it just I dad them already. If these do cause a lean condition, where will it be at midrange ? Thanks guys for the info.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
That’s right . I am in no hurry. Somethings get better with time. Sleds ran good but I can see where I might have to put some kind of traction on it. Clutch alignment is off. I will be fixing that next. This should be interesting on people’s opinion.
I can see "no hurry" but how will it eventually be used? Will it be a trail sled or just a garage queen? If it's the latter , your better off buying a painting.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well , I already have the banner and poster . It was trail ready this year. I was just tuning the clutches and rear suspension.nothing special.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The sled has been on the trails at where I stored at. 5 miles to trails . But there a lot snow police.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
It's alright, money and time invested, and never used, meanwhile the rest of the sled people rack up hundreds of miles while some people just fix things. It's the way people are I guess. If you enjoy just fixing and fixing and going nowhere then that's what you look forward to, I guess that's ok. like I said never racking up any miles and basically sitting in a garage, then buying more parts, fixing some more and then sitting some more, it's like it's a painting (not a banner but like an oil painting) Everyone has their preference but didn't realize there were people that bought sleds or cars to just work on them and never go anywhere I guess

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Funny, I didn’t pass art class in school . And yes too I no a lot of people these days working on there sleds . Maybe boredom or just that’ they like to work with there hands . ( i can see that you work with your wallet. ) which is ok. There isn’t no magical answer here, (to each it’s own)

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Funny, I didn’t pass art class in school . And yes too I no a lot of people these days working on there sleds . Maybe boredom or just that’ they like to work with there hands . ( i can see that you work with your wallet. ) which is ok. There isn’t no magical answer here, (to each it’s own)
My God you certainly didn't pass English either! Come on your not 15 are you? It's know and not "no" and it's their and not "there".
Gees, no wonder you cant afford a new sled with spelling like that you will never get a high paying job
I work with my wallet? You can tell that? How? I restored my 69 Panther and 98 ZR-600, took 6 mouths during the summer to do both and when they were done they were ridden, the ZR got 4000 miles on it before I sold it. when I work on something it gets finished and enjoyed.
I can buy a new sled and bought my 2015 ZR8000 new and paid for it in cash. How did I do that? Because I save my cash and don't buy a money pit like a lot of people told you in the beginning of this fiasco. Like Greg told you to dump this money pit. You were not "enjoying" working on this at all because your engine problems, tunnel and heat exchangers leaking, put you down in the dumps and we have your reactions in your posts to prove it. Don't tell me you liked it because we have your own words you didn't. If you would have listened to Greg when he said "There are plenty of ZR9's out there, they aren't a rare sled" when he told you to pass on it but NOOOO, you had to have this one. Then came your buying spree, buying all kinds of billet parts you didn't need, but "wanted" when you were supposed to be looking for a heat exchanger or a doner tunnel (I actually found you two of them) you were on here the very next day looking for cool snowflaps! And there's the reason you HAVE to work with your hands and not your wallet. Because you don't know how to manage your money,.You can tell by this sled. From November of 2018 to now, April of 2021 you've been trying to fix it, three years and hardly if ever no miles racked up. Don't tell me how I have to work with my wallet, when I fix or restore something it gets finished, unlike what your doing. I said it a long time ago, you will never get this sled done (and that means no longer working on it just riding it, kinda like what I do with mine) and again here we are!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
No, that’s not the answer, I can spell. I just like pissing u off. I think you have to much time on your hands. Why don’t you take up a knitting class and start making blankets. I think that would be better for you then your opinions. What do you think about reed spacers?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Well like I said many times. This sled is something to keep me busy and get my hands dirty. Also you do not get the big picture. I enjoy talking to people on this forum and getting different ways of doing things. So tell me what is this snowmobile forum all about ? Helping people, giving people different ways of doing things .Building up friendship with people.If you don’t like my post . Don’t click it on. See that’s not to hard to do. Go complain to someone else. Your opinions are getting real old. Learn and move on .

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
P.S slacker. Heat exchanger was cut out and sent to get welded. I didn’t post all the pictures and steps . Because you would spend two weeks finding something wrong with it. I did send pics to some people and you weren’t one of them. How’s is your knitting coming along.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
No, that’s not the answer, I can spell. I just like pissing u off.
No you can't spell, lot of examples of that, kinda funny actually, November 2018 to now, still fixing it Found you a nice tub too, but you were too busy looking for snow flaps. We are all trying to help one another here, part of it all these other guys at the time were trying to help you stay away for a money pit. Like one of them said there are plenty out there, walk away from this one. Oh and your never gonna piss me off, But sometimes I just chuckle at all the money you throw at that sled and it's still not done. Actually a way to piss me off would be to dump it, buy a new sled. You could try that, but then you wouldn't have anything to write about. Good advice to walk away from something another really imagines will work out is sometimes hard to take. Some of us have been there, you haven't yet, you will , in time.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
What’s funny is how your still on the snowmobile forum. I don’t no if you weren’t held enough when you where a kid that caused the way you turned out. Feel a little sad for you. What i have seen from your negative behavior and opinions on the things I am doing to my sled and the time it’s taking. Didn’t ask for your opinion on anything. I could be wrong. What is kind of weird to me is that your so concerned in what I am doing and why. Did you ever think of all the time you spend on reading and writing about how I should do things about my sled. Give up already. Nobody cares what you think. Tonight make sure you take the red pill. Not the blue one. OMG u must be a lonely person. I will pray for you tonight.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Remember, nobody needs your help or opinion. Especially me on my post about my sled. nobody is making you click onto the response button. I free you of this burden . Go into the light now

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Next project is to go threw my carbs and change a few things. Going try running reed spacers. Gasket finally came in. Also my electric start flex drive cables.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Also have to change out the flex drive cable for my electric start. The cable has to go on a certain way or it will come undone. They don’t give you instructions on this one.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
What’s funny is how your still on the snowmobile forum. I don’t no if you weren’t held enough when you where a kid that caused the way you turned out. Feel a little sad for you. What i have seen from your negative behavior and opinions on the things I am doing to my sled and the time it’s taking. Didn’t ask for your opinion on anything. I could be wrong. What is kind of weird to me is that your so concerned in what I am doing and why. Did you ever think of all the time you spend on reading and writing about how I should do things about my sled. Give up already. Nobody cares what you think. Tonight make sure you take the red pill. Not the blue one. OMG u must be a lonely person. I will pray for you tonight.
First I don't take any pills so I don't know what a red or blue pill is. And if nobody cares what I think or you think or anyone else for that matter, why are there forums? Why are you posting asking opinions and getting angry when someone points out you shouldn't have bought something that causes you so much work instead of trail riding enjoyment? We told you so, but you don't like that answer. Unlike you I'm not going to get into your personal life and attacks like you just did to me but I'd be willing to bet you have heard you made a bad purchase before. If you like the good responses that's great. The responses you don't like you tell those people not to post. Same goes the other way, If you won't take what you agree with and not agree with, then don't post. You can use your own line of thinking. All I asked was after 3 years of dicking around with this sled how many miles have you put on it after all this work? And you danced around that and now personal attacks. So the answer is hardly any. So I was right, it will never get done. Good luck with your work

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.