Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
If you want the Cat gauge they match real nice. They are plug and play. Very easy and fast to install from start to finish. Around $90.00 If I remember right. Here is mine below. If you want something digital you can try Summit Racing. It won't be plug and play though. Your call. Below is a link to the part numbers and it shows the gauge better than my pic.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=arctic%20cat%20temp%20gauge&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CD8QrAIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arcticchat.com%2Fforum%2Fz-zl-zr-zrt-tcat-ext-jag-cougar%2F277230-temp-gauge-1639-217-pic.html&ei=JpS6UebDKKKVygGX2YGgDw&usg=AFQjCNGQtga31Hcf9XQx9QLLnoRr14zCRA

Attachments

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
If you want the aftermarket do a search. Last year there was a tread on here telling how to connect it all together.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't mind the one from cat but the problem is my sled has an aftermarket one already but never worked and I just want to get it working since its aready on the sled And alright I'll do a thread search

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
If I hadn't found a Cat oem gauge, I would have gone with these guys. They say their gauges are made for sleds, however I never did verify the diameter of their sending unit compared to the size of Cat's hoses. A sending unit comes with their gauges. I still like the thought of the digital gauge and may switch down the road...I really wanted the hardware from Cat's kit to get things hooked up to start though.

Intellitronix Corp.

·
Registered
251 Posts
KOSO makes some pretty good aftermarket ones. They have a few different styles to choose from, the instructions that come with them aren't amazing, but they are sufficient to get it installed and working. Talk to any Parts Unlimited dealer and they can get you one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.