Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im noticing most of my replies to fixing or modding something involve 3 methods.
1) Hammer, 2) WD40, 3) Duct tape. I try the easiest and cheapest method first. Oh, I forgot 5' prybar to straighten left tie rod. slaphappy I do take things apart, and fix some things the right way also. Im crackin myself up with some of my responses to people, with all the appropriate or detailed info on here others give. This place is the best site I have been to for good people and good advice, hence I live here now!
Maybe its time to change my redneck ways on fixin stuff. NAAAA Cat happy
Ya`all rock!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I do like to do use the simple and cheap methods also. But I hate half assing things. lol

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reply to both of you, yep, 700, the thought of taking it off didnt thrill me, so I took a big metal stick and bend it back. It was only tweaked a bit, so it didnt hurt its integrity.
AC500, I hate halfassing things too, but when it comes to paint, bent parts, or small issues that can be fixed quick and easy without much of a big deal, I go for the easy way, and it has worked or looked good. Im a pro at this. You can get a free tuition from this site at FranktechhowtorigItright.com. slaphappy

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm all for FREE mods and quick trail fixes but the second I get home I just have to fix it the right way or I will lose sleep over it. It just sits there and festers in my little peanut.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts