Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up a sled and wondered what you guys thought of it. I may keep it but I may sell it. I ride primarily big mile days in Quebec and have ridden an Apex the last 3 seasons. I tend to ride off trail more than i should and obviosly the Apex is not the weapon of choice for that. Would this be a good sled for me or should i keep lookin. I am wondering about the gas mileage and ride quality.......what do you guys think.....It's an 09 CF8 Snopro with 200 miles.....should it stay or should it go? Any offers?

Attachments

·
Team ArcticChat
6,971 Posts
Sure is a nice looking sled. Fuel milage will not be as good as the apex by any stretch, and rompin around through the powder isn't going to help either.

Good luck whichever you decide. I'd keep her if it was up to me, especially where you live!

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Awesome sled dude.. Keep it for one winter, then decide.

·
Registered
480 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hoacha @ Nov 20 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Awesome sled dude.. Keep it for one winter, then decide.[/b]
I would have to agree ride this season then make up your mind. If you find it's just not what your looking for then by all means sell it earlier but the prices will probably go up as more snow flies. I do like the colors and graphics for sure nice looking machine.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gonna keep it for now, sold my Pro X so I have the Apex or this to use dependiong on where I'm going......Vt this week, Cat it will be..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took the Crossfire for 100 or so mile break in and I have to say I really like it.......very capable suspension and strong motor.....will detail later...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1200 miles on the Xfire and it is pretty nice sled.........better gas mileage than I thought. Was about 1 gallon more per fill up than my buddies' XR 1200 Doos for a 900 mile ride.....still not sure on the Floats, they beat you up on trail chatter, traction is awesome and I can throw it around like a MX bike in the air. Developed a vibration at about 400 miles that got better but is still there....seems in the DD area but nothing looks wrong there........any ideas?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hit a few things earliers like 400 miles ago...not too hard though. I've hit way harder on my Yamaha.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts