Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddies T660 suspension is bottoming out when taking off and such, it is a two up. The pre-load is turned all the way up. Any ideas.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that would be ideal.

·
Registered
764 Posts
My dealer recommended I redrill the front mount bolts for the skid. Apparently there are two sets in the tunnel. If his is bottoming check to see if his are set in the top set of nuts or the bottom set. Mine are on the top nuts I believe and like i said its really stiff. From what I understand if its in the bottom it pushes the front of the skid down kind of like if you re parked on a bump and you assume you re shocks are blown. Not that drastic of course. The nuts in the tunnel are with in inches of each other and it will be the front set that bolts to the tunnel.

Im sure someone else can come in and make some better suggestion or atleast make my suggestion make sense. bang your head

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I rode the thing today. Doesn't seem like that track should be hitting. Also the shocks rebound real quick so I don't think it would be that. I am going to have him look at the bolt placement. I was also wondering if it is just a bad bearing on one of the bogey wheels that gives it that feeling of bottoming out? Just a thought I pondered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts