Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride the Murray a lot.
Its usually too deep of fluffy powder to get back past bowl 9, or else we play so much going in on the hills we run out of gas and daylight to go any further.
Last weekend we headed back in and damn it was cool to see it all.
Hills so long and steep I was tempted to just shut my eyes and hope for the best.
Every where we looked was another avy...and chunks in the valley bottoms the size of motorhomes that had slid down.
Barney and Paul knew the way back to the 2 waterfalls and lead us in.
Just a couple pics of the group and the hills....parked at the top of a steep steep climb, and dodged avy debris the whole way to the bottom so not a good run at it.
One of the bowls we rode thru getting in.
A frozen waterfall....not sure what happened to the pics of the bigger waterfall....sigh

What a cool bunch I ride with...thanks for a great riding season my friends.
:beer_cheers:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Thanks so much for showing/sharing your ride experience! As always, I look forward to the last riders of the season as they make their reports from BC.

I saved some photos from last spring that had been sent in from Alaska the middle of APRIL ! I have it posted at my bench at work :eek:)

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
:drool: Thanks for sharing the pixs. Would be neat to ride down in the bowl and observe. Sure do miss the snow myself. Now, It's time to ride my Harley...Just waiting for the crazy rollercoaster weather to phase out and bring on the warm and decent weather. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.