1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great video Rockerdude ! but I hate when people post up youtube videos cause then I spend about a hour watching all the different videos... :p

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AKArcticCat @ Dec 26 2006, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice slideshow, can't wait to get into some mud. Only 4-5 more months, I hate Alaska sometimes![/b]
Yep that's us too. About another 4-5 months untill the frost starts to come out of the ground, and the snow stops.

The only real benifit of winter riding is the zero clean up required after.

Later
Molsondrinkr

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
The only real benifit of winter riding is the zero clean up required after.

Well....I disagree about the zero clean up,unless you want a big mess in your garage. :beer_cheers:
I took this pic after I cleaned the tracks and the front of the bike.
I'd rather deal with mud than slush. bang your head

nice vid. :thumbsup: Looks alot like the terrain we have around here.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I like your tracks. what kind are they.

Also nice vidios good job.

·
Registered
232 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AKArcticCat @ Dec 27 2006, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice slideshow, can't wait to get into some mud. Only 4-5 more months, I hate Alaska sometimes![/b]
anytime you want you can come out with me I got about 450 acres to ride on some friendly some not.. anytime dude jsut give me a call you know my number and where i live :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stryker_FO @ Dec 28 2006, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AKArcticCat @ Dec 27 2006, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anytime you want you can come out with me I got about 450 acres to ride on some friendly some not.. anytime dude jsut give me a call you know my number and where i live :D
[/b][/quote]
Yeah I can't wait. I finally got the part today to fix my truck, so as soon as the craft shop opens up hopefully I'll have it fixed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts