Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've stud mine this year, xf1100 snopro limited and it's a new sled!
Trail are somewhat icy this year and if i was ridding without stud i'd probably flip a lot of time.
Really a most on this sled!

I've done it my self and it took my about 1 hour for the stud and 30 minute to put the tunnel protector on it. Cost about 600$

You should stud it

·
Registered
19 Posts
For mine, I'va order the kit from arctic cat, woody's, it's a 94 stud kit and it come with the template, the marker and the drill bit.
Here is the part# 6639-198

The kit cost 450$! And don't forget to put the tunnel protector too! #6639-179 -> 80$

·
Registered
208 Posts
i went with a kit from cat, using a dually pattern! experience shows this is the best thing for the track. this is my 4th sled now studded this way, and i have never punched a stud out! broken of flush with nut yes, but no punch outs! much better on the track, as there is only stop/go flexing of 2 studs on a single backer, versus stop/go AND, side to side from hard cornering, or what have you! this way you also get a much bigger footprint from the backer on the track, much harder to damage! so far, very happy with mine! i have pics on here somewhere....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts